We have developed a robust and vibrant ongoing menu of events ranging from historical walking tours and seasonal markets to pop up events and installations, sporting events and barbecues; all showcasing the changing face of new and vibrant Victoria.
Over the past year we hosted 44 days of events in Victoria. Our events are designed to engage, entertain and inspire a wide range of people drawn to the area for work or play. Our highlights include:
- We hosted a two night ‘Boogie Wonderland’ pop up cinema event and silent disco in the local area.
- We held a series of events at The RHS Chelsea Flower Show to showcase our Urban Connections Garden which won a coveted silver medal.
- We contributed to the Victoria Street festive lights in our brand colours and a Christmas tree on Westminster Cathedral Piazza.
- The two week long five-a-side Victoria Football Cup tournament involved 250 players in 16 teams representing 16 organisations.
- We brought a Christmas Sleigh installation to The Victoria Place Shopping Centre for three days in December.
- We held a cracker prize draw at Cardinal Place Shopping Centre and The Victoria Place Shopping Centre with 1,000 Christmas crackers; each with either a donated main prize or a local voucher.
- We held a series of fitness events throughout the year including WalkFit, PhysYogaLates and Bootcamp in the Park.
- We kept the fun going with both summer and winter networking sessions for local business workers.
We are building an exciting calendar of events ensuring that there will be plenty to experience and enjoy in Victoria. We will build on our Festive Lighting Scheme for the area, deliver more pop up experiential events and a summer packed with activities to get you out and about.
Visit our What’s On section to find out more about current and upcoming events.