- This event has passed.
February 18 @ 1:15 pm - 2:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 1:15 pm on [day], repeating until December 8, 2020
WalkFit, Fit for Work Fit For Life.
This Chartered physiotherapy led WalkFit session will teach you:
- Why Physiotherapists are the experts in physical activity management
- How to exercise correctly and avoid injuries
- Be taught some evidence based HIIT (High intensity Interval Training) exercises and stretches
- Be taught the mechanics of correct, efficient and effective walking
- Mindfullness awareness and calorie burning
- Lets walk to the Park!
- Discuss any injuries/ concerns you may have while we walk
Location: Cardinal Place, above M&S, next to Wagamamas
Cost: £5 or a donation.
When: Every Tuesday 1.15-2pm
Please note the first person to arrive and mention Victoria BID gets a free place.
To visit the WPPC website please Click here.
Please note this is not a Victoria BID event.