Strutton Ground public realm improvements consultation
Headline Date 06-09-2017
The Strutton Ground public realm improvements consultation will take place on Wednesday 27th September at The Grafton Arms.
Local residents and workers are invited to come along and have their say on the proposed plans for improvements which could include:
- New Granite sett carriageway and Yorkstone footway
- Upgrading of the street lighting
- Improvements to the drainage
- Provision of Electric Vehicle Charging points to allow vehicles to charge outside of market hours
- Provide an electricity supply for market traders
- Provision of a gateway/signing at the entrance near to Victoria Street to highlight the market place
- Removal of street clutter such as bollards and advertising boards.
- Option to extend the market to include the section of street between Old Pye Street and Victoria Street
If you would like to have your say on the proposed improvements, please pop along to The Grafton Arms at Strutton Ground on Wednesday 27th September from 10.00am-12.00pm
Back to our news