Mary Sumner House, home to Mothers’ Union – an international Christian membership charity -, was opened on 21 July 1925 by HRH the Princess Mary Viscountess Lascelles, and was built from the donations of members and friends of Mothers’ Union throughout the world.
Mary Sumner House is a Grade-II listed building in the heart of Westminster, offering fifteen meeting rooms, ranging in size from six people in a boardroom layout up to 120 people in a theatre-style layout.
|Boardroom||6 - 50|
|Theatre||18 - 120|
|U-shape||10 - 35|
|Cabaret/Groups of Tables||12 - 84|