Belgravia will be illuminated with twinkling Christmas lights from 6pm on Wednesday 9 November during a fabulously festive Christmas lights switch-on event.
Watch the magical Christmas lights being switched on in the charming streets of Elizabeth Street and Motcomb Street in London’s Belgravia on the evening of 9 November, while getting into the festive spirit with mulled wine, live music and late-night shopping.
Don’t miss the chance to:
- See the Christmas lights being switched on at 6pm on Elizabeth Street and 6.40pm on Motcomb Street.
- Hear choral sets by the London Gay Men’s Chorus on Elizabeth Street (5.50pm to 6.10pm); Motcomb Street (6.30pm to 6.50pm); and Eccleston Yards (7.15pm to 7.35pm).
- Take a selfie besides the dazzling floral displays on Elizabeth Street and Motcomb Street.
- Warm up with mulled wine and hot chocolate on Elizabeth Street, Pimlico Road and Motcomb Street.
- Meet Father Christmas, an elf and two of his reindeer on Motcomb Street between 6pm and 8pm.
- Shop for festive gifts at the Eccleston Yards market, open from 4pm to 8pm.