Learn how to identify issues surrounding sexual harassment and how you can implement a variety of safeguarding measures and vulnerability management strategies for women’s safety and sexual harassment.
You will learn:
- How to identify the issues surrounding sexual harassment, safeguarding and vulnerability management of women you might encounter in the night-time economy.
- How to define and identify sexual harassment and associated behaviours.
- The law surrounding sexual harassment and examples of best practice.
- How to report incidents and provide you with the skills to deal with these incidents.
- Vulnerability management and bystander intervention techniques.
Tuesday 11th April @ 14:00 – Circa Embankment
Tuesday 18th April @ 14:00 – Heaven Nightclub
Tuesday 25th April @10:00 – Online
Tuesday 9th May @ 10:00 – Online
Monday 12th June @ 10:00 – Online