Communicating as a leader is a necessary skill for any leader. For female leaders and emerging leaders, these are particularly important to ensure you lead, make an impression and engage with your teams. In this interactive masterclass Susan will use elements from her Communications methodology, Superstar Communicator™, sharing Top Tips to ensure you have presence and impact when communicating as a female leader.
Learning Objectives: The aim of this course is that you will go away with knowledge and practical ways to communicate in an impactful and effective way as a leader. This includes:
• Understanding who you are speaking to and what they need to hear but without compromising yourself as a leader
• The Power of concise, clear content when you speak and communicate.
• Speaking to your team without undermining your position.
• Ways we as women can support and empower each other
• The use of language and what I call “Ding Dong” words that undermine you as a leader – and eliminating them.
• Confidence to say what you mean rather than trying to be ‘nice’ and ‘liked’.
• Body language: how this adds positive impact to what you are saying
• Vocal usage: Tips on using your voice as a female leader and be consciously aware of how you use it.