Fraud and Economic Crime
We work with police fraud detectives from the Metropolitan Police Service and experts from the Bank of England to run seminars, briefings and workshops on cybercrime.
We have access to the UK's leading experts
Choose a service to support your business
- Data security – Reduce the likelihood of customer data loss to criminals. including safe and secure disposal of data, documents and mobile phone scams.
- Protect corporate identity – Take measures to prevent company identity theft.
- Staff vetting procedures – Active risk assessments of staff posts with vetting solutions plus document awareness checks.
- Cyber-crime – Recognise rogue websites and insecure systems.
- Banking, cheques and card crimes – Crime involving cash/credit cards, cheques and cash points/ATMs. Avoiding risk.
- Counterfeit currency – Advice from the Victoria BID and the Bank of England.